Today I will show you how to make the legit menowa* reimei mod 🙂
You can find his tutorial >here< on his blog.
Stats : 20 centimeters for less than 18 grams
Stuff used :
– 2 muji reimei (1 Barrel, 2 smooth caps)
– 1 Rikota highlighter (2 caps) | can be sub by thin supermagic+ caps
– 6 Zebra Tect 2way (6 metal rings) | can be sub by penzgear rings
– 2 2BALLpen&SHARPpen (2 grips) | can be sub by Zebra Z-grip
– 2 Pilot Supergrip (2 grips)
– 2 Piot G3 (2 baclplug) : it’s optional stuff
– 4 Anyball grips
1- Empty your reimei barrel and keep the 2 smooth caps.
2- Take your 2ballpen&sharppen and cut as shown. Keep the smooth part. 3 – Put these smooth parts on reimei caps as shown.
4- Keep the 2 caps of the Rikota marker.
5- Keep backplugs from Pilot G3
6- Keep the 6 metallic rings from Tect pencil. Disassemble them like that:
7- Push Rikota caps on the top of Reimei caps.
8- Cut black anyball grips as shown. Keep the 5 blocks section.
9- Cut your supergrip grip as shown.
10- Put anyball grips and supergrip grips as shown.
11- Fix G3 backplug on Zebra rings and put it into supergrip grip.
12- Put the rest of anyball grips as shown, and put an insert on reimei barrel.
Put caps on the barrel, you have finished ! 🙂